In about 3days time, all would be over. All the hard work, the effort, the time will result in a great event. JOANN, everyone! Brace yourselves up, fuck care that stupid old fag. We will do it great! Miracles already happened within the past 3days. People signed up for the competitions. I believe in us.
Anyway, the performance for the Push-Cart Challenge event was pretty much screwed up. The first time, I crashed at our bboy routine and the second time, I forgot steps for the combine dance. WONDERFUL ey! Anyway, I woke up at like 7am to get to Bugis, for the first time in my life, Im there even before anything else was opened! And then we rotted all the way till about 5 before leaving.
Had our first proper meal o the day before walking to Esplanade. Sat by the bay and slept, ate, talked. Well, am suffering from the side effects of lack of sleep. Will upload our pretty pretty pictures soon! =)
And, I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment