Right, with the won-fucking-derful people from SDIG who skipped their last lesson with Fi today, we are performing this Sunday. Hah, wad do I say? Im sorry my friends, for bringing you guys to such a show. I really am. After today, my confidence level in that IG really went all the way downhill. Hah, thanks girls. You guys succeeded in making me feel this way. Im talking about those not present and thinks that they`re parents own the world. Well, Good-fucking-Luck to you on Sunday! You may kiss my ass if you want to~ =)
Right. Im sorry, I cant help it. If I didnt voice it out, Im afraid I`ll go around slapping people! Well, what do I say? Im loving Groove Inc. much much more. Time to learn things right back from the start. 2 months, 5shows. Good luck to me on my time management skills~ Meanwhile, there're some other things which Im starting to give up on....
No comments:
Post a Comment