Right, Tuesday`s practice was the most fruitful of all the other days~ Managed to get our timings and routines right. Groove Inc. - The next in thing! I love my new big family to bits! =) When Im bored/down/hyper/happy/crazy/dancey they are all just an msn msg away! =D Been enjoying RP literally these days. Dancing during lunchtime, after school, bus interchange and even on the way home! Hah! Beat that hyperness!
Right, back to serious stuffs, Sunday is like only... 4days away. I hope it all goes well! Afterall, its a lot of people`s reputation at stake. Lifes been pretty busy for me these days. Like, dance, and dance, and more dance! Dont you wish you had something you love to do so much like me? Its not too late now, go out and seek what you enjoy doing my friends! Theres alot of events coming up for Groove Inc. and if possible, I will attend all of them aight!
I have alot of pictures to be posted, but its so unsorted that Im feeling lazy to even go and search for them! Blame it on my laziness, hah.
Please, dont take me for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment