Thursday, September 27, 2007

When all things adds up...

24th September, MONDAY.
Had social dance, guess what!? Ive officially given up on the people man. Next sunday is the show for DXO, and there are still people skipping lessons event though they arent so sure of the steps. Ok, JOANN is pissed. I dont fucking care anymore. Im sorry that we will not be putting up a marvelous performance for all who bothered to turn up. Im sorry that WE will bring down the reputation of our school and our instructor. Meanwhile, please kindly get the fuck outta my sight before next sunday, in case I decided to deliver a punch right across your nose, and you will spoil OUR show. Thank you =)

25th September, TUESDAY.
Had dance with DA SALVO, I like the name. =) It was pretty tiring, yet, I learnt alot of things. This is what dance is all about. I think I injured my left arm, its now kinda retarded. =( After dance, was supposed to meet Jasmine, but I forgot. Oh well~ Rushed down to meet her at Yishun Safra and went home shortly after, I was very very tired!

26th September, WEDNESDAY.
MY BIRTHDAY. I *forgot* to wake up for school in the morning and slept till 12plus. =) Lazed around my house before heading down to the studio. I also have no idea what I went there for, just to visit my second crib I guess?

Shortly, went to 925 to meet Jasmine and gang for a simple dinner, before heading to blow a single candle for 18times straight. Thanks guys! =D Met up with the boyfriend for awhile, and then went home. Thanks for all the bday wishes~ =D

27th September, Thursday.
Woke up late, and weewee suggested to skip school. Oh well~ so, we went to school but didnt go into class. Slept all over the place, hah, what to do? RP is so cooling all around. I forgot what happened today, and yadda yadda, went home.

----- ----- ----- ----- ------

Well, to all, I may be someone who never fails to laugh hysterically all the time. But who knew, all the things going through my mind. How many would knew how stress it is to be me? From my position, I have to work doubly hard as compared to other people. Because Im already not good enough, and then some people just had to go against me and not support me in the things I wanna do. Thanks man, THANKS!

No comments: