Saturday, September 29, 2007

Groove Inc.

Today, Goove Inc. is produced in RP`s hiphop IG! Groove Inc. my new family~ Well, Fi invited us to go down to her studio to perform before the show next Sunday, then I thought to myself, why bother to put in so much effort when d others are treating you like nuts? Alright, rather go to hiphop instead. Hah! This is what you get, people. The next time you decide to do somethings to someone, please remember, always treat them right, because one day, you will need their help in return. Today, actually Im not required at the hiphop dance class, but was asked to go to the salsa performance, guess what? I choose to go to hiphop class TO LEARN rather than going to d salsa place and WASTE my time when it can be put to so much use!

I rather spend my time at hiphop being the lousiest, and improving, than going to salsa lessons trying to make things work and looking like a total idiot. I guess no one will know how its like. HAHA, ok, I shall stop complaining about things. Time to fuck up buck up people! BUT, I sure didnt regret going to hiphop classes! Groove Inc. has the best people around school! Learnt some new routines from other people`s group. Im proud! =D Thanks to Groove Inc. -ers for teaching me patiently, though I know tt I look like a retard. =D Much loves!

Theres only Dance in my life right now, right after my family =)

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I know most of my friends are having relationship problems and sometimes we all feel like giving up. The next time you are with the very person whom you love.Take a few seconds to look at him or her. From the tip of his hair to his feet. And try to remember why you fell in love with him or her. And then just say a thank you to him or her to let know he / she is being appreciated. Sometimes, things just arent the way it is anymore. Blame me for being so godamn sensitive, but you will never realise what went wrong. Hah, why am I even typing all these when you wont ever freaking care~

Just in Case you dont know yet, I MISS YOU. Its been a long while since we had a proper chat. Hah. I really feel like giving you this big hug, but you and I know that we cant do it now. =(

No comments: