
Right, for the past 4 days. Ive been busy working at Comex, IT fair. Basic pay is not very high, but by the time I include my commission. Sweet. A 400plus for 4days of work. Not bad ey? I secretly think that I suit the sales line more. Right, now, I`ll roughly go through what weird people and funny moments Ive witness in these 4days. Read, laughters guaranteed.
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
30th August, Thursday.My lil` brothers birthday. First day of Comex. Was late for work! Im selling HP desktops and laptops. For the first day, there`s only 4 people working at my booth. All 4 of us are from the same class. Hah! Not bad right? Actually, the commission is individual earnings. I decided to tagteam with 2 other people, since I know that I dont know the parts of the computers well enough. Omg, this proved to b a right choice man.
First day, my sales was the highest. 8 closed deals. Because Im super lucky man. It went like this, theres this 2man and a lady who kept on looking at my desktops, so I went forward to serve them. One of them is an angmoh can! Imagine the slang of his speech. Im happy that Im still able to communicate. They were happy with my explanation for the desktops but they said they want to walk about to look for better deals. I said: "Yea, sure. This kinda things cannot be rushed. Take your time." In about 30mins time, they came back and said: "Ok, we`ve looked around. Give us your best offer and we`ll take 6 of that!" WTF man! The guys are bosses some company! Lucky streak.
Before that, theres another guy who`s keen on buying, but finds it rather expensive. So I told him "Sir, this is really the best deal we can offer already. If we lower down somemore, also difficult for my in-charge to explain." He, too, walk about to look for better deals. Guess what? He came back still in the end. Hah. He`s like, if we buy 2, do we get a discount? Talked to my IC, alright, gave it to them. He suddenly spoke in chinese! Im like, oh no! How to explain the computer parts in CHEENA!?
After he closed the deal, he asked.
HE: You`re not local right? ME: Huh? Then which country so I sound/look like Im from? HE: Er... *Was interrupted by my IC to enquire about the delivery things* HE: You haven answer me yet, you`re not local right? ME: Hah, why? What makes you think so? HE: Because you dont sound local and you cant speak chinese well! ME: Then where do you think Im from? HE: Hmmm, INDONESIA!?
What fuck! Indonesia man! Hah. So funny. First day passed rather quickly. Was labelled as salesqueen because I sold the most desktops. After work, Matthew called and asked where was I. JC and him was at Marina Square`s pizza hut. Went over for awhile to meet them. Went home and didnt fall asleep immediately, despite only sleeping for 3hours the night before!
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
31st August, Friday.Went to OP early in the morning to look for some teachers. Im so, so proud. My juniors are doing even better than any of us has ever been! Keep on dancing girls. =) Didnt really went to see the teachers, just went to watch the performance. HAH. After that, chilled a lil while in school before rushing to work. I was late! So like, I ran to the convention hall, BUT there were so many pigs in the way.
Reached late, Prince (senior worker) saw me and was like, ORH HOR, you`re late! There were more people who came to work. A funny bunch of guys from CCK sec. Sales wasnt very good, didnt really opened my golden mouth to promote, but was lucky. People came to me automatically. Mayb cos I have nothing to do and kept on day dreaming. =)
Saw a few other people working at Comex but I didnt know, people like HUIPING! =D Shes prmoting for creative mp3, eyed on Zen Stone plus for quite sometime already. the player, with a protective cover selling for 99bucks. 2gb! Damn, I want it man. Went home and told my dad. He`s so damn nice. ME: Pa, I wanna buy a mp3, $99 only. End of month then I return u. Dad: Dont buy la, this month spend alot of money already.
Guess who he spent it on? Yea, my brother. Fine, it`s okay. Not the first time happening anyway.
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
1st September, Saturday.Godfrey went to get the mp3 first. Its nice lah! Am so tempted to buy lor! Sales was good. 10deals closed. This time round, I have to thank Shawn, a guy who gave this customer to me. He bought 4desktops at one shot! =) Was rather tired of explaining the same things over and over again to people who went off and never came back.
Was joking and playing around with the people there. Theres this 3 potential aunties, they are like in late 20s. But it took 2hours of convincing from me, Price, Robby and Ghim Hong for them to buy ONE desktop. They still brought the ACER broucher over for us to compare okay! They were like, I think Acer is better lei. Finally Im pekcek-ed. I just said "Look, my commission I earn from you is not alot. If you think that Acer is a better choice for you, go ahead. I wont take a gun and force you to buy. But by the next show, you will come back to me and get this HP desktop" Then they walked away, and came back 30mins later with alot of bargains. TYPICAL MAN!
Suddenly, Kenny sms-ed me his new number. Just SMS him to scold him lah! For forgetting to contact us. Then he called and said that he `s at Suntec area as well, asked if I wanted to go for dinner. I ate already. But I said I can go with him lor. Ended up he drove to 848. Still hasnt change. Drive on the road, never sped macam will take his life like that man.
Went home, still very unhappy about the mp3. Finally convinced Dad to lend me the bucks first.
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
2nd September, Sunday.Bought my stone plus first thing in the morning. Was pretty happy about it until much later! Anyway, the last day was a total blast! Closing deals after one another, I hitted 12 deals before 7. The first deal was closed at 12noon, right after the doors opened. One guy walked straight up to me and said "Hey, I want this" Not bad right! Hah.
Attended to a few better customers. 2guys bought a PC and we started chatting.They were really nice. Im starting to wonder if they are really good friends or... ANYWAY, I saw a VERY cute NS guy.
NS guy: Is the queue long? I have to book in later on.
ME: Erm, then your friends can queue for you at the redemption counter first, the queue there is VERY long, then u pay here and join them there after that.
NS guy: Huh~ How long will it take huh?
ME: About one hour lydat lor, where you stay?
NS guy: Bishan.
ME: Can one la. Here to bishan half an hour only.
NS guy: Thanks huh =) Anyway, my friends wanted to ask...
Then we started talking for awhile. So cute. After that he went to the redemption counter and I never saw him happily ever again. Shirley and FRIEND*, Jas and Sam came (that ryhmes!) They brought me d luck man. After they came, I`ve closed 4deals back to back. =) After the whole fair, was pretty tired! A number of adorable guys right there. Some one which are VERY beng. But others are just plain nice. Took a train home with Godfrey and stopped at 848 for supper. Talked for awhile before leaving and went home.
My idiot came back! Finally, BUT I cant find the time to meet him yet. RARRR. Talked to him on the phone AND GUESS WHAT!? I told him that I bought zen stone plus. He told me that he wanted to get a zen stone for my bday! THEN I feel very dumb for rushing to buy stone plus already, SO, I told SHIRLEY about it on msn. And after knowing the ups and downs of the process of getting my zen stone plus, she told me that they actually wanted to get there for my birthday as well! AWWW MAN! I felt like total crap after knowing that lah! But its okay, I realised that people actually loves me enough to get it for me. I appreciate. Looking on the bright side, its a good thing I got it already, if not I will have 2 on my birthday! Errr, not exactly the bright side. BUT nvm. You get the gist.
AND, Angelia told me that she has lobang for PSP, selling at a much lower price! WHAT FUCK! Then I buy the mp3 for wad! RARRRRRRR. It worsen my crappish feeling, bringing it to the max of the max. After that, Shirley told me something VERY sweet that happened to her. I told her "Flan, Im so happy. I feel like a happy crap now." She said Im full of emotions, which aint exactly not true. =)
----- ----- ----- ----- ----
3rd September, Monday.Supposed to go for salsa at 10am today. BUT, its at freaking Outram Park, which is like damn VERY far. Couldnt wake up despite Tim and Angelia calling me to do so! IM SORRY GUYS! Slept for only 3 hours. =( These days, Ive been eating only one meal per day, I think Im getting slimmer. HAH.
Am going to watch Hairspray with my IG mates! =) So excited. But its raining right now! I feel like sleeping!
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
On a side note, MY day is coming! 23 more days. I hope that I can have a gathering with EVERYONE I know. It will be so nice to see people from different cliques hanging out tgt lah! I want everyone to get to know each other and have fun with everyone like how I have fun with everyone! =D


----- ----- ---- ----- -----
Again, as I work, I will look out for things I wanna buy/get.
- NAVAL PIERCING
- Wallet, its been 4years since the last change.
- Bag for school.
- A Dress.
- Mini skirt.
- Dance Pants!
- Aid-JOANN-To-Dance fund to be set up.
- New flip flops.
- Some nice Tees for school.
- Short shorts.
Alright, 10 items. Shall stop here first, anyway I will get more things than this. HAH.
FINALLY Im done posting. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment