Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Busy days.

The Hairspray is an awesome show! I enjoyed it. One thing I love about going out with my dancemates is that somehow, the bunch will have this supernatural ability to dance anytime, anywhere. =D

Yesterday, went for practice with my group! Been such a long time man, sorry girls, I had work. =) It was all worth it. I learnt how to do a cartwheel! After like 18years of my life. Thanks Jervenne! Next target; Invert! Am starting to do a headspin. Wish me luck guys. =)

Met my idiot for awhile after that. After much bugging from me, he finally agreed to help me by giving me 4-8s of lock to work with. =D Thanks baby, I love you! I can never get enough of you. You never fail to make me laugh with every little things that you do. =)

Ever since the holidays started, Ive been even more caught up with my school then Ive ever been since Ive started in April. This is a sign, I will work hard. One day, I might make it big. Right now, start from all the small details. Learning how to tolerate the fucked up attitude of my superiors. I promise, one day if I were to make it, I wont do it to my people. I know how it feels like to be treated as if you`re a freak. I know.

Today, went to some ulu place at Serangoon to have an interview for a events organization company. It was a waste of my time which I can so use for sleeping! Damn man. All the person asked was "Are you an outgoing person?" LIKE DUH! If not, I wont even bother right? Idiot. Was disturbing Weewee and Asraf about this girl all the way. Sorry la guys, was just bored. =)

Today, is the first time I reached home even before it turned dark in like, months man! I certainly miss my bed. With this new job coming up, Im looking at more things already!

21 more days.
  1. NAVAL PIERCING
  2. Wallet, its been 4years since the last change.
  3. Bag for school.
  4. A Dress. DRESSES.
  5. Mini skirtsss.
  6. Dance Pants!
  7. Aid-JOANN-To-Dance fund to be set up.
  8. New flip flops.
  9. Some nice Tees for school.
  10. Short shorts.
  11. Sports bra
  12. Bikini
  13. NEW ERA CAP.
  14. Shoes to be done by SAMUEL LOW.
  15. Haircut
  16. New hair colour
  17. Heels.
  18. Three quards pants.
  19. DANCE LESSONS
  20. Some real nice shades!

No comments: