Sunday, August 19, 2007

Days.

Yes people, I know that you`re dying to read my blog. (Ok, maybe its only thompson himself, but still, its a READER aight!) So these few days was rather tiring. Hmmm...

For Wednesday and Thursday, I forgot what I did. I missed the UT on Thursday and other than that, must be some boring school work which I dont give a shit about. Anyway, We`re all moving towards the last week of Semester one, which means that we`re gonna change classes soon. Happy and sad at the same time. I`ll not have some cheena people yaking away in my face but I`ll miss a number of bitch and bastards =) They`re nice people!

Anyway, for Friday, woke up and it was raining so damn heavily outside. I didnt wanna go to school already when Weewee msged me and asked if wanna meet. Oh wells~ since its been pretty long time ago that I went to school with him, I got myself out of my so ever comfy bed. =( Took my sweet time to prepare and all. Took a bus down to woodlands interchange. Like ALOT of people man!

BUT, thanks to my nice friends, Asraf and Dehui, I managed to get on the bus without having to queue for like 5000m long! THANKS GUYS! =D Last day with the faci for Enterprise. Kinda miss her bullshit now. Dance after school, Ryan didnt come. So we did our showcase dance. I like it the way things are. If we`re uncomfortable, we`ll voice it out and work out a way. But please, people, try to attend every practice okay? =)

I know my blog is boring, let me share some joy aight.


Cute ey?




No comments: