Tuesday, August 14, 2007

=)

13 AUGUST, Monday.
Didnt wanna go to school at first, but Pika called me. So at 9am, I got out of my everloved comfy bed to slowly prepare for school. BUT, if I knew that it would be that stupid old science faci, I wouldnt have bothered to go at all! >=( But already there, so sad huh~ Had to endure the whole day of torture, forcing myself not to fall asleep, which apparently, I failed. Anyway, after school, went to attend my final lesson of salsa dance. Finally its all over, but I still dont think that its worth it.

Oh well, people, its all over. Ive quitted social dance officially. Maybe its just me, but I seriously cant take it when people dont take things seriously. Like HELLO~ Hah, so right now, I wish all social dance people all the best for your showcase aight!? I will be there to watch. =)

14 AUGUST, Tuesday, Today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! =D YOU`RE D BESTEST EVER!

Today, there`s a freaking UT in d morning! >=( Had to wake up so damn early to catch d bus, which came freaking late. I fell asleep during lesson again. What to do? Conducive environment.

After school was Larrys lesson once more. Enjoyable. Had a mass meeting about d Art`s Fest thingy. weeee~ I cant wait for it man! I forgot what Im supposed to type here. Because apparently, I was on the phone with my boyfriend, and he HUNG UP ON ME for no good reason! Mr Asshole, ure gonna payback! >=(

I love mummy! <3

No comments: