Friday, August 10, 2007

DANCE!

Right, today I went to class, with only 7 people there =.= So like total only have 8 people attending the lesson. Kinda fun though. =) During lunch, me and pika went to CWP and had pizzahut! Yums to the curry bake rice. Damn Im drooling! Anyway, for the first time in my life, I wrote a 2page long RJ! Ask for it from me if you want to. Im lazy to post it right here. I really feel like doing up a whole ppt presentation and send it as my RJ answer! Rarr!

After school is my favourite time of the day! Dance, dance and more dance! Ryan went through a lil on techniques today. After his lesson, we had out mini crew meetings. I love our idea for the showcase! Nothing but fantabulous! Work hard girls, we can do it! =) Sorry people. Mayb I was tired or sthm, I know I dont seem to be in a good mood. Im fine. Thanks for caring! Much loves from me aight~

My team got Tricia to teach us some reggae steps. Hmmm, what do I say? Shes nothing short of hot and sexiness man. If I`m a guy, I`ll probably nosebleed. (Alright, exaggerating a lil.) Well well, she`s a nice lady. Anyway, had dinner with d few of them again. And again, they never fail to make me laugh no matter how tired am I.

L: Wah, penat(tired) sia. I think I get on the bus, on laptop then fall asleep already.
A: HUH!? On Air-Con!?

I think people who can dance have hearing problems. Mayb cause we blast d music all d time.

I: Wah, that pooh bear (softoy) so cute!
L: HUH!? WHAT BOOBIES!?

=.=

Hah, dont worry lah friends. JOANN still loves you even though one day you might become complete deaf! I will that badmouth right in front of your face. Hehe. Nice friend aint I?

No comments: