Wednesday, August 08, 2007

=)

I`m feeling damn tired now, but Im happy. Yesterday`s Larry`s lesson, learnt a number of mini routines for our showcase. Did my handstand! (with a lil help) and and anddddd, I forgot what happened. Tired.

Today didnt wanted to go to school. I woke up to on my air-con. Lie down on my bed preparing to sleep when WeeWee called and said he just woke up. If not for his call, I think I wont go to school today again man. Anyway, my calves are in much pain, Im consoling myself that its just getting muscled.

Went off a lil early today after my presentation to meet babu! Went to cheena town to get his air ticket for his trip which he wanted so badly! Fine, my holidays is gonna pass without him in Singapore! But its cool. I rather he go to Taiwan to satisfy the huge neeeed to meet his friend.

Well, well. I`m tired.

No comments: