Sometimes, it feels as if Im d luckiest girl on earth. On others, it feels as if Im all alone. I guess today is d latter. I dont know. This sucks. I didnt do any shit. I guess from today onwards, I should try to be more alone. Sometimes, I ask myself, what Ive done? Nothing right, I guess. Never right.
In my whole life, Ive been making as many wrong choices as much as I can. But no, I dont regret, havent. I guess that there`s no point in regretting. From my point, never regret on something. Because at some point in life, it was exactly what I wanted.
No use sitting here and showing my fucked up attitude to everyone. They dont need mine, they`ve already got their own attitude. Life`s fucked me right about inside out. I guess there`s nothing much to care about anymore.
Time to wake up and go to school proper.
Time to Dance.
Time to pay attention.
Time to not these school skipping habits grow onto me.
Time to be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment