These few days had been pretty fun, enjoyable and of course, terrible. Its gonna be a rather long post. Take your time and read through alright. =)
11th JULY. WEDNESDAY
Right, so everyone knows that I didnt turn up for school that day. But I didnt mean it, Im serious! Its just that I cant wake up. hah. So, I practically slept for the whole day. I was woken up by my special calling from Taiwan. So it kinda went like this.
CALLER: helllllllllllllllllllo.
JOANN: hmmm?
CALLER: what are u doing?
JOANN: sleeping.
CALLER: okay, wads your shoe size?
JOANN: HUH!
CALLER: wads your shoe size?
JOANN: i dont know!
CALLER: ok, bye~
I know, it may sound pretty dumb that I dont even know my own shoe size. But how many of us can actually remember our shoe sizes right after we`re woken up. Haha. To make things even better, I wasnt very sure if that person is my special or not. It sounded like him though. HAH. Sorry darling, you know I love you. =)
12th JULY. THURSDAY
Woke up pretty early in the morning. Prepared and waited for Erwin to go to school together. I wanted to go to school earlier `cause its d stupid enterprise module! I certainly dont wanna be late for that person`s lesson! At around 8.45, Erwin suddenly suggested taking cab. Then I calculated the time, we might reach school before 9.15. (attendance taken after 9.15 will be marked as "partially absent") And then the peak hour was taken into consideration. So in the end, we took d MRT instead.
Like right outside my school, I already saw people switching on their laptops already. Not really expecting an answer, I asked "Eh, today got UT ar?" Then Erwin happily answered "AND THEN!? You think why I wanna take cab just now?" Wow, good. VERY good. Going for the test totally unprepared. Especially taking a UT at HER lesson, my laptop have to be closed all time. DAMN IT! I rushed through my paper as Im like 15mins late for the 30mins paper. In the end I finished earlier then most people from my class. I think Im so gonna fail this shit.
After school went to the Civic Center for a lil`while. After that left earlier to collect my beloved 6280 from the nokia care center. We (me and Erwin) waited for like about 1.5hr just to get the phone! I FINALLY GOT IT BACK! =) The camera`s alright now, image is super clear. The backcover is replaced with a new one. They repaired the part on talking and hearing. They upgraded d software AND the sliding`s alright now! WEEEEs~ My phone officially passed the commando training!
And then went for dinner before taking a bus home. While waiting for the bus, me and Erwin started talking and suddenly, we touched the topic on being strong emotionally/physically. So it went like...
Me: you very weak emotionally lei! people scare OTHER people, dont know why you also kena scared!
Wee: ya lor, im very weak emotionally one.
Me: but ok la, ure physically alright.
(Wee secretly happy)
Me: you know what? i can be there if you need any emotional support.
(sounds damn sweet right!?)
Me: And i believe i can depend on you physically right?
(Wee gave a small nod)
Me: OK, here you go! *shoves my laptop at him!*
HAHAHA! I swore that I laughed for at least 5mins! It was all so sweetenised, until JOANN pushed the laptop to him. hah! board 858. At around 1 stop before Yishun central, the bus conductor came onboard! I quickly asked Erwin to get of the bus. (Im using didi`s ezlink card!) Then we walked all the way to interchange to take 812 home. Damn funny. Along the way, I kept reminding him about the physical support. HAH.
13th JULY. FRIDAY (today)
Friday the 13th. Was alright I guessed. =) It`s BBOY AHMAD`s 18th bday! happy birthday ahmad!
A short Vid of Ahmad doing his moves! STYLE YEA!?
Okay, today had the science module. I tell you, this module sucks shit! RARRR! During 2nd breakout today, SPECIAL CALLED again! I miss him so much! HAH! Checked with him, yea, the person who asked about my shoe size is actually him. Today I didnt do much work in class. Didnt care, didnt bother, didnt give a damn.
After class, went to HIPHOP with pika, ahmad, jason, paula, and yan whom we met on the way. HaH! Everyone was so excited about Ahmad`s bday that we tried to plan sabo-ing him. Pika even wanted to cut his hair! I think if we really did that, he will be so sad! Sang him bday songSSS and all. Ryan`s routine today was alright. Did like 110 push-ups at a shot! After that, I can hardly feel my arms.
After his class, stayed back and chilled with the usual people. Felicia (Hiphop IG president) came and got us to think of ideas on what we can do on the showcase itself. And then I dont know why suddenly the topic about me being his gf came about. Cute people. Hmmm, lotsa funny things happened between the members. Im in love with stylemethodz people. Went to have KFC with a few of them afterwhich. Am so full now! Sang another bday song to Ahmad at KFC. hah. Went off earlier with Erwin to go home.
I need to get this off my chest. Maybe Im just being oversensitive. But, you know, due to somethings he said. I cant help but think this way! Baby, come back quick! I cant wait to see you on Sunday. Ive got like a thousand and one things to share. Sometimes, I wished that you were just you and Im just me. That way, no one would notice us and give a damn. No one would then make a big hoohaa of me being your girl. And no one would care. It would be just us =( Baby, I need you.
No comments:
Post a Comment