Sunday, July 15, 2007

Work.

Right. So today, only 4people out of 7 went for work at the RTC. Junmei, Jasmine, Priscilla & JOANN! All was late. The in-charge was surprisingly nice to us. Was the bar-girl today. Hmm. There`s this malay captain, Yanto. Stupid kuku. Talked to me all and then "lecture" me! What man. I dont feel oblige to tell you how I feel~

Today`s event is filled with CHEENA people. So much that even Junmei felt the need to converse in chinese. HAH! Then they started to go on stage and sing songs. Well, what can I say? I rather they take classes from LowEngKee. Yes, that`s how good they are and I shall leave it as it is.

Eyecandies NEVER fail to brighten up my day. Especially when the day was ending, this guy suddenly called "BAR-GIRL!" Then he passed me an empty red-wine bottle. For a moment, I thought he called me a "bugger" haha! So for the whole of today, all I did was open red-wine bottles, nice job eh! =)

After work, met-up with maomao and shir. Went to THE PRATA HOUSE (yellow signboard) to have our supper. YUMs! Saw Maia Lee there, and she`s one of the few who actually look real pretty in real life! Hah!

*something funny happened*
JOANN: *laughs VERY loud!*
mao: EH! u know ar, u laughed so loud that Maia Lee turned over.
(she`s sitting like, 4tables away from ours)
JOANN: Really!? *broad smile!*
mao: Errr, that is not exactly a good thing you know?
JOANN: oh.. ok. HAHA!



























Nice drinks. I still love mine the best! =)


Then Jasmine decided to bring up some past memories from secondary school days.
























Our sweet girl, turns into...
























I dont even know what to call this. (Note: CENTER parting!)

HAH, cute ey? I still love her,
even as she turns into something that traumatized me. =)
JASMINE, I STILL LOVE YOU!!!


No comments: