Sunday, July 15, 2007

Requested by SHIRLEY

Yes, my dear FLAN got me to do this. I happen to be bored, so here it goes!

---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.


How are you feeling today?
Wait For You - Elliot Yamin
"Oh baby,
I will wait for you.
`Cause I dont know
What else I can do."

Baby, Im waiting for you. =)

Will you get far in life?
Ride with Me - Nelly
"Hey, MUST BE the money!"
Right, MUST BE the money!

What is your best friend's theme song?
Get Up - Ciara ft. Chamillionare
"I got to have you baby!
Uh, I feel it,
I got to have you baby!
I got to have you baby!
Uh, I feel it,
I got to have you baby!"
MY FAVORITE PART!

What is the story of your life?
Move Bitch - Ludacris
"Move bitch!
Get out `f the way.
Get out `f the way, BITCH!
Get out `f the way!"
Indeed, I sure hope SHE gets away, living her own life rather than disturbing mine!

What was primary school like?
Beep - The PussyCat Dolls
"Every boys the same,
Since I’ve been in seventh grade.
They been tryin’ to get with me,
tryin’ to (hahaha hahaha).
They always got a plan, to be my one ‘n’ only man.
Wanna hold me with their hands,
wanna (hahaha hahaha)."
Well, for my class, lets just say that we mature pretty early! hah.

How can you get ahead in life?
One Two Step - Ciara ft. Missy Elliot
"Outrageous so contagious make you crave it,
(Jazze made it),
So retarded, top charted,
Ever since the day I started,
Strut my stuff,
And yes I flaunt it,
Goodies make the boys jump on it
(Jump on it),
No I can't control myself,
Now let me do my 1,2 step"
Step by step baby, step by step.

What is the best thing about your friends?
Act A Fool - Ludacris
" DRAH! 2 Fast...
DRAH! 2 Furious...
I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAN!
DRAH! 2 Fast...
DRAH! 2 Furious...
OHH! I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAN!"
It`s all in the title itself.

What is in store for this weekend?
Apologize - Timbaland ft. One Republic
" I'd take another chance,
Take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)"
Yea, I need him like a heart needs a beat. =(
Weekend was kinda burnt actually.

What song describes you?
Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
"I’m out of this world,
Come with me to my planet.
Get you on my level,
Do you think that you can handle it?"
HAH! Nice lyrics for JOANN.

How is your life going?
Be Without You - Mary J. Blige
" Too strong for too long
(and I can’t be without you baby)
And I’ll be waiting up until you get home
(cuz I can’t sleep without you baby)
Anybody who’s ever loved,
ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it,
nothing can replace it"
All in bold.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Wait A Minute - The PussyCat Dolls ft. Timbaland
"Minding my business,
I was doing my dance.
Got my attention,
So I gave him a chance."
Dancing still goes on even as I lay stiff. =D

How does the world see you?
So Sick - Ne-Yo
" And I'm so sick of love songs,
So tired of tears"
HAH! Aint you happy? No more tears.

Will you have a happy life?
One Wish - Ray J
"If I had one wish,
We would be best friends.
Love would never end,
It would just begin."
Love will never end. Never will.

What do your friends really think of you?
Smack That - Akon ft. Eminem
" Girl I can tell you want me because lately
I feel you creeping,
I can see it from my shadow"
They thinks I want them.
But I know they secretly want me more!


Do people secretly lust after you?
Baby Boy - Beyonce ft. Sean Paul
" Picture us dancing real close
In a dark dark corner of a basement party
Every time I close my eyes
It's like everyone left but you and me

In our own little world
The music is the sun
The dance floor becomes the sea
Feels like true paradise to me"
YUP! People secretly want me. REAL BAD!

How can I make myself happy?
My Love - Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.
" I'm patient,
but I ain't gonna try

You don't come,
I ain't gonna die"
Take things easy!

What should you do with your life?
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
" Trying to figure out
Where the hell I went wrong

The pain reflected in this song

Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside
I need you"

Sit down and be sane.


Will you ever have children?
Give It Up To Me - Sean Paul ft. Keyshia Cole
"Get out my head and
Into the bed girl,

Cause you done know,
Plottin' out the fantasy.
Hey baby girl and
It's you and the key"

Pretty Straight forward ey?


RIGHT, ALL DONE! SORRY FOR THE R&B SONGS THROUGHOUT `COS IM PLAYING FROM ITUNES~ =D

In a few more hours, HE WILL BE BACK! =D
(and both of them are fighting over me! Im feeling the loveeee~)





































P.S.: It`s done by the both of them respectively.

P.P.S.: It`s 4.03am now. I cant believe the time spent on this thing! TSK!

No comments: