Monday, July 09, 2007

We all need a little laugh sometimes!

The way kids sees it. Dont we all just love it? When is d last time you did something for d first time? Back when we were all kids, things we see are so much more simpler.

Back then, there are only 2kinds of things. Plants & Animals. Humans are considered as an animal. Not a mammal, or reptile, or being cold/warm blooded. And it was then that we got away with almost anything and everything.

And it was then that ah gong was still around to play with me, dance with me, let me jump on his bed and he`s still smiling so happily. Now, I wont get to see that anymore. Not anymore. I`m too late. If that night, I didnt bug my parents to go home, ah gong might still have d chance to call "beebee" one last time. Why the fuck must I be such a idiot and made my family go home! FUCK.

I missed the chance and he`s not coming back ever. And lying here crying as I type wont change the way things are. He never got to have d Mother`s Day dinner he promised ah mah to go to. I`ll never get the chance to drink with him, ever. No more of going to his house and watching him proudly showing us his collection of tiger beer collectables. No more of him coming to my house and waking me up to accompany him to drink. No more of all these. I`m just too late. Ah gong, I`m sorry.

--------------------------------------

So today, watched CASINO ROYALE during lesson. Stupid plot. Not much of the CASINO thingy. I`m glad I didnt go to d cinemas for it. Waste of money. Was zone-d out completely. Didnt do any shit for my team today. Well, sorry guys. Social dance after school. I realise somethings.

People in Social Dance dont really socialise around much; but people taking breaking classes are building d bonds. See d irony? Well, this is life.

Tomorrow, special is gonna fly to Taiwan and will only b back on sunday! I planned to skip school in d morning to go and meet him. BUT, after that I realised I fucking have a god damn fucking UT in d morning! It screwed up our plans. BUT heck. I think I`m still gonna meet him after my UT or sthm. That will leave me from 12-4 being as free as nobody`s business! How now!?


P.S. I LOVE YOU.

No comments: