Tuesday, July 10, 2007

He flew!

So, whats d craziest thing I have done lately?

I went to school for UT this morning and left even before it is finished. Rushed over to specials house to see him for about 2hours before he has to leave to d airport. Then, I went home and watched "Take The Lead", went to school for Bboy Larry`s class afterwhich.

Pretty tired today. Like, went all over d place. On d bus, i saw one cute baby, I think shes only about 5months old? So cute, I would kill to have a baby like her. =)

"Take The Lead" was alright. I think I shall stick to salsa first, before even thinking about tango. (Yes, tango; the hot slutty flirtatious dance!) ANYWAY, Larrys lesson today was almost a disappointment. But, in the end, I enjoyed every bit of it.

We were asked to fill in this 4-8s of blank music with our own steps. I must say, we tried, but people love d easy way out =) It doesnt matter anyway, within 40mins or so, everyone came with good effort.

After his "official" lesson, stayed back and chilled with d members. Nice mixing about with different kinds of people =) Oh well, he flew! I think he should reach Taiwan for a few hours by now already hmm. Till sunday. Hmmm, ask me out people!

Note to Self:
31stJuly - Official Open house & Dance Party!
13thOct - Social Dance Performace @ TRCC
end of Oct - Hiphop Showcase @ TRCC

No comments: