Got rather pissed somewhere in between the meetings. From my point of view, its not OUR* fault! If you wanna socialise with guys so damn badly, let me know. I`ll reserve a corner just for you. After school, someone whom I have not met in such a long time fetched me home. =) Thank you Jason. Yes, I know you have a nice bike. I appreciate all that you`ve done. 2yrs will be over before you know it! Meantime, you can miss me.
So today for enterprise module, we are all supposed to dress up in formal clothing. For me, I wore a white button top, white pants and brown boots. I went to class an hour and 15mins late. Saw Godfrey`s red tie on d table, happily took and wear it for d whole day. Weeees, like emo rock sia~



So like was selected for an "interview" by the other class`s faci. This interview will in turn, affect the grade for my WHOLE team. So imagine the pressure! I think I screwed up somehow. Hah! Sorry guys! After school went home straight. Pretty tired. Slept for awhile before Weewee called me and asked me to acc him to cut hair. Alright.
If you`re wondering, yes, perhaps it really hurts like a fresh wound. But it`s ok. I love things the way they are. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment