Friday, July 27, 2007

DANCE!

Yessa! I totally like overslept this morning! When I opened my eyes at first, it was 7.30. So I thought, ok, I`ll just have another 5mins. But when I opened my eyes again, already 10plus! RARRR! So? Sleep back lah~

Until 11plus, Cassandra called me. Went for lunch with her and all. I just found out that one poor girl is gonna b a mummy soon. Take care girl! After that went to school and waited for dance class to begin! =)

Had a fun lesson today! Ryan`s lesson is forever so inspirational! Stayed back after class to do some discussion work about our showcase! I`m so excited about this whole thingy. Hah. Meet JOANN the small kid! Shoulder freeze is halfway there already! All d best to me man!



W3-5H, all in formal! Nice shot, too bad we`re gonna be split up to different classes within d next few weeks already! =(

No comments: