Friday, September 05, 2014

Weakness is my Strength.

The biggest problem I have with myself is being weak.

Compared to 48hrs ago, life as I know it had changed. There's so much words inside of me, but none of it make sense enough to form coherent sentences yet. And in the following 48hrs, I'm pretty sure I'll feel all empty inside.

I am weak like that.
I get attached to people easily, way too easy.
The deal with people, they leave. By fate or by choice. People leave. This has been established long ago, but nothing helps in making me feel better.

It's like we all know we're gonna die someday, but that doesn't make me immune to the thought of it.
I'm scared.

I'm scared to my bones.

Tears well up in my eyes at the slightest thing. I can't imagine saying bye to you, just yet.
I wish I had known you much earlier, wish that I had a chance to stay up all night and talk about nothing to everything.

I close my eyes and think about how weird we are together.
How you match my weirdness so well.

Eyes are getting wet just by thinking of you flying halfway around the globe, for good.

This is how I'll play it, I'm weak.
I won't pretend to be strong.
Anything, with the short time left, I wanna leave you with the realest memory of me. Not someone I'm pretending to be.

This is me, weak.
I'll see you in my dreams tonight.

No comments: