Thursday, June 19, 2014

Midyear.

Recently I read, if June were to be a real person, She will most probably boast about all the romance she help created. Much truth in it. I love the idea of June. It's a mark to show that we're already mid-way through another gruelling year.

Even if it's not so much for me. I've had my first half of 2014 pretty chilled. Albeit all the interesting jobs that pack my days, I always find time for myself. After the dust settles, I always find myself thinking. About stuff.

I love having my own time. It's like a mental restarting point, makes me feel alive again.

I'd always imagined June to be in purple and flowers.
Dancing in the gentle rain, like the drizzle outside my window now.

I'd always imagined June to be good with kids.
Helpful, kind and happy.

Let's all embrace the June in us.

No comments: