Have you ever had a period where you just wanna be so busy, forget about some things that's CONSTANTLY in your head? And then to fail oh-so miserably?
Right, I'm experiencing it. Full force.
I tried to pack my schedule as tightly as possible. I've been out of the house rehearsing/meeting old friends/doing stuff and all that jazz. I'm mentally and physically drained. At the end of everyday, I lie on bed and guess what appear in my mind, again? If I can control it, believe me, I would.
Out of the many hours out, the morning shows, the meet in-betweens. Every time I'm alone, every damn time, I can't help it. What's worse, it doesn't get better. Nothing ever does. So much I start to wonder if it's healthier for me to just take maybe 3 full days, Go deep into my thoughts, spend minutes and hours brooding over what's mind boggling.
Maybe, then I will get it outta my system.
Maybe, I'll be overdosed with my mind.
Maybe, by that time I will be so sick of it.
Then, I'll stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment