Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bring me down, I'll do better.

Shit talking is what shit talkers do. There's another level of shit talking, where the person starting it is deluded in his/her own world. That everything they do is right, and they can judge all other people. The worse kind are a couple doing that. Where one of them lives in such bubble, and the other supports his/her way of thinking knowing damn well it's not normal.

You know, I dont have much faith in people generally. To be able to get me disappointed, I applaud you man. From all the trash you feed me, saying it's for the best of my well being. To talking shit behind my back saying a whole new side that I dont even know. If you wanna do shit, at least make sure the person involved wont find out.

Oh, I forgot. Yall dont fucking care. Because youre stuck in your own bubble that nothing can penetrate. You are safe from the rest of us; the real world.

I wish you all the best, but never success.


Annoyingly happy. Because the time I "disappeared to dont know where" I was doing what I wanna do and it makes me feel good. Damn good.

Given a chance, I wont reverse any damn thing.

No comments: