A very normal part of my life, I meet and deal with a lot of new people. I used to be very upfront about the kind of girl I am, the one that reveals too much through the words she speaks. I've learnt in many hard ways that we should always be mindful of what comes out, because people are judging. Everyone out there is judging. Gradually I started to tone down and be the observant one, surely things were hard to handle seeing I've got so much to say. I'm slowly grasping the art of being silent. True enough, I see the side of things I've never saw. I see the person that reveals too much is the most vulnerable in a group.
I'm a Libra, throw me off balance, and I will feel the need to rectify the situation. Don't treat me in all fairness, I will back off. I'm a Libra at best. One sentence that's said could haunt me for longer than you know it. Don't do anything and I'm ready to go.
Anytime you're set.
No comments:
Post a Comment