Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tolerance

All in all, I would say that I'm am a pretty patient person. My tolerance for shit is one kind of a high. It takes quite a bit to tip me over the edge. Even then, I'll choose to keep quiet. I don't confront people in the face, cause I know it's gonna turn ugly for sure. Despite, the number 1 thing I hate the most during a quarrel is when people choose to walk away. Walking away says so much, it shouts that you don't care enough to stay and solve things. Walking away is a down right coward move to escape any form of situation.

People don't like it when I'm angry. I know exactly what to say to trip you. I know the words to give you a slap to your face, and I won't hesitate to say it when I'm pissed. I have a high tolerance doesn't mean you can trample all over me as and when you wanna. Who the fuck looks at someone else who is already pissed and keep asking her questions bout why she's pissed. And when I don't answer, you get angry. The fuck is happening? Having spent the endless amount of hours together, you got it right about one thing. You are the worst boyf out of all. I never had anyone dare to walk away from me, twice in fact. But you missed another part, you're also the best I ever had.


"... Do I seem like I can live without you? Maybe you can, but I truly madly deeply do love you. ..."
I skipped the rest of the text. I really wasn't angry anymore by the time. Like you, it's been a really long day for me. As always, I can't stay mad for long. More than one too many times, you've put what you have in mind above me. I'm ok with that. I really just want you to know that I'm supportive. There are times I really feel unfair, but I don't voice it out. I can keep quiet and everything would be over in a jiffy. It's tough. The road is harsh on us, but that doesn't mean you should succumb to everything and just weaken.

You.
You are stronger than that.

Do me proud.

No comments: