Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Time for the Mind.


I've always liked trips/holidays/getaways. I'm dreaming dying to go on a break soon. Better yet, go on a trip alone. It'll be much fun I bet. To get to know yourself better. I don't care where I go. Even KL sounds like an option now. Go, just take my time, walk, explore. Food. Peace. Oh my god. Someone remind me why I took to working 7days a week again?

It's already nearing the end of July now. I'm only 5months left to the promise I made to myself of staying and saving till December at least. Really, I envy my free friends who can do so much with their free time. Is it me, or is time passing real quick? It's already August next week! It felt like New Year's was only yesterday. Looking back, it's kinda scary right? Time really fly by. Before you know you, the year's gonna be over. And then you will ask yourself what have you done for this year. One thing for sure, I don't wanna look back and regret that I've wasted my days slacking away.

Back to which, I'm trying to squeeze out a trip amidst the busiest months of my life (so far). Shortlisted a few places with the awesome people. I hope we make it happen. Staying in the office is no joke, working on weekends is no joke. Taking up extra events to do after office hours is really no joke. Add all of the 3 together, are you convinced I'm crazy yet?

At times, it really feels like I stabbed myself in the thighs, with a fork.
Painful, but not enough to die.

I hope August passes as quick.

No comments: