Saturday, July 07, 2012

Impromptu Trip.

It's kinda not of a huge secret that me and J, we love love love, extra mega love impromptu trips. Recall the time where we went to Bangkok? Oh, I think I didn't blog about that. It was a Saturday and he just exclaimed "I know where we can go on Monday already!" Tickets bought and off we flyyyyy for a 4D3N. Sheng jing bing abit. Okay, anyway story goes, last Tuesday, we were having mad morning rehearsals at USS. By mad morning, I mean MAD. Reporting at 4.30am, leaving home at 3.30am. No joke siaaaa.

When rehs ended at 10am, we went for a draggy breakfast, followed by a Spiderman movie. All the these and that together, it's nearing 2pm already. Stuck with nowhere to go, we came up with an ingenious
idea to head back into Universal Studios Singapore! No, we do not have free tickets, and yes, we paid to go in. Thanks to J's awesome friend we helped us got in at a lower rate! Still, it was expensive considering we only had less than 5hours to spend in there!



I'm live on such a high mountain, it's my first time really entering USS as a visitor to play with the rides etc. Arsh. Also there's only the 2 of us, so it's either I take his photo or he take mine. I think due to the fact that it's my virgin trip, there's a whole lot of my face in the camera! And of course, can't miss out a shot with the globe. It's like a must-have for all park goers! Like a tradition know? Then J's like 'WHAT TRADITION!? I take so many times already!'

Tsk, haters gonna hate!



The whole time, I had this smile plastered onto my face. I think it looked like ------>
Ya, IKR. I'm growing into a full scale of a spas.

Then, J is having a good time laughing at me being unable to contain my excitement. So many things happening around me at one time, I cant focus, so easily distracted. I was going 'Wah look at that, WAH LOOK AT THE OTHER ONE. Oh! And this one! BUT THAT SO COOOOOL!'
 

 Woody & Winnie woodpecker!
We tried to seduce them apart luh, but aiya. Effort ok?


After the first few shoots, then we just dumped everything into the locker and off we went running from rides to rides! USS may be small, but it's a lot of fun if you go with the right person. I don't know how many times the boy has been there already but he made me choose and followed my plans. I landed us on the Madagascar ride. Basically it's just a boat kinda thing and it will automatically move thru' the tunnel where all the Mada characters come to life. Being a weekday, there was only 2 of us on our float and we completely childishfy in Madagascar.

I think we finished most of the attractions in there. Oh, not mentioning going on Human and Cylon with less than a 10min interval to rest my jellied legs. Don't know where he get the balls to ask for a front seat on every damn roller coaster ride. I swear, I really swear on the Shrek roller coaster, where it's supposed to be smaller and less scary I felt like I was flying out of my seat! Even on the Mummy ride, where it's pitch dark in there, he chionged for the front seat. Can't even see my hands in front of myself in there. Chaosorzsx.






















Le wild Jacky feeling the photographer in him.
 Always make me feel pretty. :)



 He is my partner-in-crime,
my best friend,
my confide,
my boyfriend.

Above all, he loves me.
<3





No comments: