I know that I have terrible sleeping habits, but I'd never say that I suffer from insomnia. I sleep late, maybe around 4-6am everynight. But I used to wake up late as well. So in a sense, I've gotten my needed minimum hours of rest to put me thru the days. However, as of late, this is getting way out of hand.
I started to feel tired only when the sun's up. That would be about 7am, and everytime about 10-11am, I'll be up and awake before I even know it. And then I can't get back to bed anymore. And so I thought maybe drinking might be a solution to sleep a tad longer.
Last night me and my awesome friends went for a drink. I was pretty up and high. Me, J and Tyr had a talk of my life. When it was about 7.30am, finally we decided it was time for bed. J was beside me. I could hear him snoring in an instant. I tossed and turned for abit. I think I only managed to fall asleep at 9am. Bad luck has it that I recieved a call at 10.30am. I'm a fucking heavy sleeper, mind you. My alarm would ring in my ears, and my mum have to come over from the next room to wake me up cause it's disturbing her. And I would still be unable to wake up. From that call, I was up and awake till now. 2hours, was it like a power nap? I really hope so.
2-3hours per night is all that I'm sleeping for the past 3weeks to say the least. I feel tired, exhausted in fact. I've tried making myself damn comfortable in bed, but I still can't sleep. I can already feel my body wearing down. I suffer from a cough that's been with me for about a month now.
Am I a insomnia victim here?
I'm really tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment