Thursday, May 03, 2012

Come What May


 It's down to the last 3days of J's 40days-West Europe tour. This is something new for me. I never had a boyfriend not being physically around for anything more than a week. It was difficult to get use to it for the first week. Still, J made an effort to keep in contact whenever there's wireless available. I'm always updated with real time photos/videos. All the happenings that I've missed. It kinda felt like he carried me through his more than a month long journey.




 Dear Jacky,

I miss you, baby. I miss you, a lot. During this time while you're away. I've realized a lot of things about us. Above all, WE ARE BOTH FUCKING SPENDTHRIFTS! Let's do it okay. We'll save/make money. Lots of them, AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD. There's so many plans in store for us. I wanna tackle all of them. One at a time. Make everyone of it work.

I've just lost 40days with you, I wanna make each second with you count. With you back, I can safely say for me, it's the end of world peace. Please try not to annoy me with everything you have and sayang me more! Thank you.

I can't wait to hold your hand again.

Love, Jo.

No comments: