It's been a week now since J's across the globe. Been staying home likka good girl should. Wow, how do I express this? I miss being back home. I missed being in this comfort zone. Mum, she's still the best person ever I have in my life. After all these while of missing out from my fammy. I'm very assured to know that I can fucked up and everyone can ignore me. But I'll always have my fammy behind my back. =')
1 week down, 4 more to go. It was pretty tough at first. But J's always making sure he get connected to some wifi whenever he can. Facebook or Whatsapp, it's almost like he isn't that far away from home.
And there was one night I got home pretty intoxicated. The longing for him amplified by at least 10million times I swear. I left a Facebook message full of misses and sweetboy replied with a "For you baby, even when im far away, im always thinking about u!" Something so simple, it touched right through my heart. =')
As much as I'm alone right now, I'm feeling very blessed to have my family, boyfriend and bestfriends in my life. As much as I fucked up bfore, they don't judge and still love me with everything they have.
Ahhh, let's make everything work, shall we?
No comments:
Post a Comment