
I miss you, a lot. By 'a lot', I really mean a lot. Like a whole damn lot.
I miss you the moment I stepped outta the train.
I miss you the moment you kiss me goodbye.
I miss you with every 'you take care alright?'.
I miss you when I'm on the way to meet you.
I miss you when I'm with you.
I miss you when you hug me real tight.
I miss you with every 'I love you baby' whispered.
I miss you with every kiss stolen.
I miss you with every peck planted.
Hey, I miss you now.
<3
I miss you the moment I stepped outta the train.
I miss you the moment you kiss me goodbye.
I miss you with every 'you take care alright?'.
I miss you when I'm on the way to meet you.
I miss you when I'm with you.
I miss you when you hug me real tight.
I miss you with every 'I love you baby' whispered.
I miss you with every kiss stolen.
I miss you with every peck planted.
Hey, I miss you now.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment