Thursday, November 03, 2011

Days like this dont come by often.

Over the last weekend, I went to help a friend out in promoting an event happening at ITE College West. Dressed up as...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADDAH!


Bunny girl! Honestly, the dress up had nothing to do with the event, it was to grab attention. Apparently, it really works. It was a mad rush from CCK to Yishun from job to job, but no regrets. It was fun while it lasted. The dress up and the catch up. Arsh. <3

Actually it went better than I thought it would be. In fact, I thought it's gonna be a very run down environment. After all, where you get bunnies in neighborhood malls la sia~ It's been awhile. I think I still like such events. All it takes is a pretty face, smile and be nice! Very good.

No comments: