Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Kitty cat, Where you at

Boo! As all of you may see by now, I've decided to change the whole blog template design away. The previous was in grey and depressing colors. Recently I have this thing for kittens, as can be seen in the new header. Did a quick search online for these cute kitties. I don't claim to own any of these shots, they are all from photographers worldwide.

So wide-eyed and innocent.
Each time I see a kitty pull one of such looks on me, I'll melt into a puddle of jelly. They have stares that go straight through to the heart.


"Huh? Are you taking a photo of me?"


This thinking cat! I was in between this and the next one for my header. It's like stoning and deep in thoughts. Every time people catch me in this position cause I been a dreamer fo' as long as I can remember. Mum just mentioned this looks like a hamster. Hahaha.

And this, is my personal favorite outta all 4. I got first in some photo award thing depicting Never Giving Up. Life's a struggle we all know, the big issue is not letting it get you down. Be strong, go through shit. It only makes you stronger! Go on.

Alright, header's been choosen, sidebar's been cleared. It was a huge chunk of mess bfore with all the links and achievements dancey-cally. And blah. I'll be updating soon, check back! =)

No comments: