Monday, January 17, 2011

Some shots never get old.


I can't actually find proper terms to use. Let's just keep it simple. I miss dance. By a whole damn lot. These days, I browsed through the hundreds of photos before/during/after the major concerts and minor performances.

I cannot describe how much I'm beaming with joy and tears of satisfaction threatening to fall any moment. Looking back on my journey, I know that I haven't achieved much. There were setbacks and disappointments of course, still, I thoroughly did enjoy myself through all the tedious rehearsals and last minute competitions/performances.


It's really been awhile since I danced. I don't even know if I'll ever get a chance to perform, to compete anymore. Now that I've moved onto a next stage in the cycle of life, I'm still very happy to say that, I'm proud that I grew up dancing. Mad, mad love.

No comments: