I am Happy & I'm serious!I know that I haven't been an avid blogger to feed you fans with my stories and step-one-poetry and life bloopers. Don't worry 'bout it. Since now that I'm back in school! I'll have a lot of time to update, and update, and update, and finally, update.
As of late, the most common question I've got are all 'bout the breakup & the new beaut. You know, there's some things that just wasn't meant to be. It doesn't make it any prettier if there's only trying on one side. They're all onto how fast it was. Well, you don't live my life, neither do you teach me what to do. A lot of people asked me why am I already with K. In turn, I always ask them back. 'Am I happy now?'
Of course the replies always consist of approving nods and smiles.
And rest assured, I am really happy now.
K 'as been really nice to me.
K 'as been really nice and friendly to my parents & brother.
K 'as been helping about my home.
K 'as been coming over to my place early in the morning to wake me up for school.
K 'as been so sweet and tolerant towards me. It's kinda impossible to list down all the things he did that make me smile.
As of late, the most common question I've got are all 'bout the breakup & the new beaut. You know, there's some things that just wasn't meant to be. It doesn't make it any prettier if there's only trying on one side. They're all onto how fast it was. Well, you don't live my life, neither do you teach me what to do. A lot of people asked me why am I already with K. In turn, I always ask them back. 'Am I happy now?'
Of course the replies always consist of approving nods and smiles.
And rest assured, I am really happy now.
K 'as been really nice to me.
K 'as been really nice and friendly to my parents & brother.
K 'as been helping about my home.
K 'as been coming over to my place early in the morning to wake me up for school.
K 'as been so sweet and tolerant towards me. It's kinda impossible to list down all the things he did that make me smile.
I'll always be your crazy girl.
P.S. Should I or not, restore my tagboard?



No comments:
Post a Comment