Monday, August 02, 2010

Bloodlust.

Last night was awesome.

Taught some slut a lesson;
How I used a surgical knife to freestyle graffiti on her face,
How I used a tattoo machine to trace out my initials on all of her knuckles,
How I broke all her fingers with my bare hands,
How I pieced through the sole of her feet with my heels,
How I threw punches to her fuckface,
How I pulled her hair off, bunch by bunch,
How I slapped her motherfucking face till I see blood,
How I made her scream out loud by pouring saltwater from top down,
How I spat at her when shes crying on her knees already.

Ohhhhhhhh,
How much I actually enjoyed all of it.
The best part was watching how you just sat by, savoring and watching me,
When all you ever did was to speak up for her.

And then I woke up.

No comments: