One day i will have the strength to leave you.
One day i wont let you push, and order me around anymore.
One day I'll choose for myself. One day i wont have to hide the bruises you leave me.
One day i will be happy.
I know a lot more than you think I do.
I know that you asked out that girl before you asked me.
I know she's better than I am. I know she flirts with you when she's around you. I know that you flirt back. And I know that you like her. A lot.
I just want you to remember you have my heart.
Please don't break it.
I'm afraid that I made a mistake when I told you to move back for me.
It just doesn't feel the same anymore.
I'm not sure if I still love you.
One day i wont let you push, and order me around anymore.
One day I'll choose for myself. One day i wont have to hide the bruises you leave me.
One day i will be happy.
I know a lot more than you think I do.
I know that you asked out that girl before you asked me.
I know she's better than I am. I know she flirts with you when she's around you. I know that you flirt back. And I know that you like her. A lot.
I just want you to remember you have my heart.
Please don't break it.
I'm afraid that I made a mistake when I told you to move back for me.
It just doesn't feel the same anymore.
I'm not sure if I still love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment