Friday, May 14, 2010

School is Cool, too!

I'm really getting used to school already. The daily routine of forcing myself outta bed in the morning. The draggy 1hour journey to Woodlands, even tho' I stay in Yishun. The constant mental war in my mind battling sleep.

And the sweet classmates that just keep appearing outta nowhere.
It may seem like a small gesture, but I tell you, it meant so much! Makes me all fuzzy fuzzy inside.
So nice, seriously. I might just graduate with just 3 years if they happened to me earlier! And of course, not forgetting all my print screen cheap thrill fun. Facebook album here!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=163610&id=556423519

Sorry tho', only friends can view it. =)

Ahhhhh, life's good.
Mai hiam buay pai.

AND, life's good, but time is short!
Today, it's full dressed rehersal till late. With a special meeting following after that.
Saturday & Sunday, BOOTCAMP! (spells major tiredness!)
Monday, I'm free from school, but Im having a class in the evening. =S
Tues-Fri, will b having rehearsals spreaded between SGC & NSC. And SCHOOL.

Following Saturday, 22nd May.
It'll b a stage blocking in the morning & NSC recital at night!
That's not all.
Mon & Tues having rehearsals again.

WEDS & THURS (26,27), MOMENTUM.
AND THATS STILL NOT ALL!
29th & 30th
NSC HAVING EVENTS.

Totalllllly, totally packed.

And it's just mid-week! >=(

No comments: