Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm sorry.

I know, I haven't been the best of friend to anyone.
Especially when I'm always out, and so busy.

I'm sorry to my family.
Daddy, mummy & didi.
Sometimes, you guys don't even seem me fo' a whole week.
That doesn't make me love you less.
I miss you, I love you guys.
Mummy, you always nag at me fo' not being around fo' you to see.
I will try my bestest to be.
I will reach home early, have dinner, do housework like last time.
Daddy always tell me to go to school,
I've been going! =D
Didi, I wanna play with shadows again.

I'm sorry to my friends.
The whole lot of you.
A lot of people always say they wanna meet me.
I keep putting them off by saying 'next week'.
But 'next week' never comes.
I'm sorry, I miss all the times we used to had, and missed all the fun times we could have.
Im planning out proper outtings soon.

I'm sorry to SGC.
Im always randomly around.
And always crack lame jokes.
I'm not around fo' important decision makings,
But it doesn't mean I won't be when you need me.
I love you.

I'm sorry to NSC.
I'm not your best dancer around.
I can't help with half the things I should have.
I'm always busy with my own things,
I could have gone down and stayed with you guys way more than I did.

I'm sorry to d only. The one who used to called me baby.
I still haven't been the perfect girl.
I'm always in my own world.
And I'm tired.
I don't want to be a shit pencil.
You may say you didnt mean it, but if it hurts that much without you making an effort to.
Ya, it shows.
I'm sorry, I'm just, me.

I'm sorry to myself.
I need alone time.
To think, to breathe.

Good luck Jo.
Good luck. Don't cry.

No comments: