Monday, May 10, 2010

I am.

I really do look like my mum, even my character, my life is starting to take after hers.

Mummy is a strong woman.
I will be a strong woman.




I like going to places, and then remembering how it was all happy.
And talking to people and have them actually listen without judging you.
To have send personal invitations to watch my performances.
I miss going around school to meet random faces and just go for impromptu lunch together with random friends.

It feels weird not walking past the stage to have people shouting 'JO' and I pretend not to hear.
This is it right? The price to pay.
Don't study lor, repeat lor.
All the friends, all the familiarity, all lost.

Today I walked around in school after my super lunch dates went to class.
So empty,
Felt like buying a waffle, but didnt know what flavor to get.
Chocolate,
Because 'you can never go wrong with chocolate.'

And how we randomly paste our problem statements to each other despite not knowing what we're talking about.
I don't look like I'm into aerospace right? Much less about boey 747.
Hah!
So lame, never used to see school this way.

Oh welllll, wake up Jo.
People all gone already, won't come back for you.
Make new friends! =)

No comments: