Last night was crazy.
Elbow abrasions are crazy.
When I shower, its like, someone constantly taking needles and poking my elbows rapidly.
Wah, sounds damn sick. And yea, it's damn sick.
Pain until one point, I rushed thru' my shower.
I dont even know if my hair is washed clean. =S
Heh.
Dance was crazy.
Learn some flexi shit.
Oh myyyy.
After dance was crazy.
Why uh?
Cause talking to d person about things you dont wanna while crying is crazy.
Why must everyone think that girls are materialistic people?
It's not very difficult to make us happy you know?
Some people may think that making me happy,
Is to let me anger that person, and then he/she conform to whatever I say.
Come on lah, it's what makes you happy.
Not what makes my happy.
For me,
To make me happy veh easy one what.
Buy me some cheap $1 ice-cream sandwich from uncle, I happy.
Help me dry, untangle and comb my cui hair, I happy.
Kiss me on my forehead goodnight, I happy.
Even hugging me from d back, while fat me is sitting on your lap.
So simple, but Im happy.
I pek you, you give in to me. Im not happy.
Cause when I pek you = I'm unhappy bout something.
So if I pek you, you pek me back.
How to be happy?
Do you know?
Happy, its a word we learnt in Primary school, or even earlier.
'Cause you know why? It's that simple.
That easy to spell,
And even easier to obtain.
Just keep your mind simple.
Don't think of thousand and one ways to complicate your mindset.
And in turn, think of other people being as complicated as you are.
Things are really, really just that easy.
Breathe, chill.
You'll see.
I had a sick sense of weird happiness when you wipe my tears as I cried. =S
And Today, is long day. Today, is busy day.
Busy day.
Ohhhh, I love busy days, it keeps my mind off things.
Sooo, today was mad rush all around d East side.
Paya Lebar.
Went with the <3, M & R.
Madness. Crazy madness.
Go and diss other girls somemore luh.
Next time you marry Ind*an girlf then you know uhhhh.
Oh wait,
Okay, nvm. HAH!
And went off to Bugis.
Byebye Shiny =(
Hello Spinky! =)
Shiny reminds me of you. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment