Monday, April 12, 2010
Got what I deserve.
This is a sick, sick plan.
You know they say, once a player, always a player.
So determined to prove them wrong.
But no.
You made me feel damn sick this morning, I called you Sunshine.
I like morning texts, thought it'll b nice for me to send you once.
End up, I just behaved like her. Haha.
Jo = fucking stupid.
You told me you didn't mean it.
Im trying to believe you, with whatever's left.
You knew how it felt like didnt you? You do it back to me.
With not 1, not 2, but poor 3 innocent parties.
You knew it right?
Looking fo' comfort when I'm down. I did it, you felt fucked up.
Now, Imagine how I feel. 3 different girls. You got a job welldone.
You knew how it feels to have you being with me kept from S. You just wanna do it, let me feel for myself. You know what? You did it. Are you happy now? I hope you really are.
Like my favorite Taiwan show; 欠你的, 我还清了 .
All I ever wanted was to have peaceful days.
You claimed all you ever wanted were peaceful days without arguments.
Now, you can look for those days in them.
They won't talk back to you like I do.
Won't show you sarcasm when you're obviously unhappy.
You know, they say trust, it takes years to build and only seconds to break?
I'd say, word. So damn true.
Your birthday is 7 days from now, I done up your present from sleepless nights.
I threw it away.
Why give something when it doesn't represent what I feel anymore, right?
I didn't mean it.
Was I angry? Or was I too broken?
I reached home, saw it on d table almost completed.
Could almost picture your face when you receive it.
I'm sorry. I lacked self-control.
You got what you wanted?
I'm in pieces, what do you want from me?
What else do you need?
How to have faith when how you answered me just shows you're concern bout her?
How to find d lil bit of faith left to get thru' this?
I don't want it to end like this. I really don't wanna.
Will it be better if you remained as my guardian angel, supporting me, giving all d love I need?
What love do you have to talk 'bout?
Will it be better if you leave completely, and have nothing whatsoever to do with me again?
How many more girls exactly are you gonna hurt?
Do I want you by my side?
I really dont know. Do I?
Somebody tell me.
Somebody teach me, where to buy courage?
Any courses to teach me how to love anymore?
His best friend, I know you read this.
Take care, take good care of him. I've reached a point I don't know what to do anymore. Everything I do is wrong. Every same thing he does, its alright 'cause its him doing.
I bet you would think I'm those kinda girl, just wanna keep him with me, no status, no official terms, nothing. Changed him, different from who you used to know, right?
It's okay now, you'll have him back already.
And you can also find out why I would behave this way for the past 1 year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment