Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy day?

Today is fun day!

All Out - H2O episode reunited today! Okay, mayb all other than Tako. Which makes the 4 of us who see each other around 3times per week. And today, what did we do?

SHUNJI MATSUO!

Dragged for awhile now. We went to use up our $150 voucher each as its expiring soooooon.
My hair length is madness. For a whole head dye, it's $145. No highlights, no bleach, no cut, no trim. Didn't know my hair THAT long.

Anywayyyyyyy way.

Before, I was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I cant find any before picture. -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This?

I know it's not the most flattering shot of me, but focus.
It's d hair I'm showing.
Looking like grass, dried grass.

Or better,
Deep-fried mee sua.

And now,
.
.
.
.
.
TADDAH!
.
.
.
.
.

Miss you. Don't know why I look at my hair, I get reminded of you.
Cause it's your favorite color. =) Bye!
Gold hair no more!

Ok, at least for 1 week. =)

No comments: