Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Times, Fun Times.

There's always too little time when I'm out with my girlfriend! I know I don't blog like 10 times per week, but it doesn't mean that my life is as dry as this. Past weeks have been filled with practices, bboying/girling practices.

Speaking of which,
BreakOut.

It. Was. As. Bad. As. It. Can. Get.

But, All Out was good!
All the bullshit during practs and rehearsals.
All the angry at each other jokingly/ really-ly.
All the ideas and tricks and combo.
We pulled it off on stage! =D

We didn't get into top 4, but we did what we had and we did it well.
Only gotta blame it on lack of preparation, and too much fun during the CNY weeks where other g*ao teams can practice so hard. Ok Jo, mai complain. Lousy means lousy.
But some people say we tighter/ cleaner/ etc.
But its a commercialized comp, that's where we lose out.
I don't see that point right there sir.
But it's okay, it's over.

So cute to see Suling and Meiyan and Khalisy being more mad than we were.
Thanks guys, love you 3 much.

Anywayyyyy,
Back to today aight.

So, 3 of us had a SUPER time together.
Me, Elaine, and Secretfeaturedguest.
Who is he/she?
Will be revealed soon.

We spent half d day late and looking fo' d place.
All well worth it.
Worth every minute and every effort.

Im so tired!

I think it's d effects of after puking.
And after random cravings fo' sour things.
And random giddy spells.

NO! Not what you're thinking.
I'd rather be caught dead. =)

Tommorrow's gonna be a SUPER day!
Both of us in d same class!
Oh boy oh boy, I cant wait!

No comments: