I feel ugly.
Like, super ugly ugly.
Like, a round faced, obnoxious, double-chin, fat ugly monster.
Never have I wanted to hear that Im beautiful so badly.
Dont call me superficial.
Call it demoralizing. Call it a lack of confidence in myself.
Very easy for me to say people pretty one leh
Left such an impression on me.
I know, I was right.
I've been just 'one of them' after all.
I should have known.
Like, super ugly ugly.
Like, a round faced, obnoxious, double-chin, fat ugly monster.
Never have I wanted to hear that Im beautiful so badly.
Dont call me superficial.
Call it demoralizing. Call it a lack of confidence in myself.
Very easy for me to say people pretty one leh
Left such an impression on me.
I know, I was right.
I've been just 'one of them' after all.
I should have known.
No comments:
Post a Comment