Its about this time again. Im feeling like Im d worst piece of shit around. Like. D whole world's picking on me, like everything I do wasnt right. Well. Fuck you. Fuck all of you.
Im a perfectionist in my own way. I used to take too much control over how I want things to be done my way. Like hell it's not working, so I took a backseat. Then, while Im away, people say shit things. But what to do? Thats life right. Ya, fuck you. It's probably your life but Im never allowing anything to happen like that in mine.
Open your fucking eyes to see. Dont fucking scold me if you dont know shit. Dont fucking take things personally between us. I fucking hate you.
I, have so much nasty things to say.
Jo, control.
Sometimes, I miss you. =)
SATURDAY! Watch us!
No comments:
Post a Comment