I'm back. =)
And, nope, shit didn't get me down. I'm here 'cause I've been pretty inspired as of late. I read up on stories of people staying strong & life goes on. What really spurred me on and kept me going? This true story of a 3rd person I know.
She was a cheerleader, & a dope one at that I heard. Obviously being dope, there comes a price. Green-eyed girls were such losers, they stole her phone as a way to get back at her. With that, they had a surprise find. The bitches turned her into an overnight sensation. Everyone knew. Everyone including you & me.
What's worthy of us remembering this was that she stood strong. She stood firm. She knew she had done people wrong, and she went on with life. That's that. The funniest thing was that the bitches out to get her down so hard, left the cheerleading team after not getting to what they wanted?
Irony of it all? Yes I think so. And I've lived through more than 1 of such episodes.
What doesn't kill you only make you stronger.
And so I read;
"If I can't handle you at your worst, I certainly don't deserve your best."
Such simple logic and it still stands so true.
The next time you're feeling down, smile 'cause you will then learn how to treasure the happier times more.
No comments:
Post a Comment