
Having time fo' me to be around here even tho' Im in school. I know this isnt anything new, but! Today, I'm done with my .php, so I have all my free lunchtime in d world to update this page! =D
So, I haven't blogged 'bout my birthday this year, so long ago alreadyyyy. But oh well, here we go.
I've never been a huge fan of birthdays, but this year, people made it simple & special.
Thanks to technologies like FB reminders, quite a handful wished me on my 'plank' in pirates term. Very sweet that people bothered. First one this year came from Tobs! =D
Dear Tobs, you've seen how life works. Now, let's not whine and kick up a huge fuss 'bout it. Let's be tough in our own ways and live it d way you wanna! You've seen it from me, it's okay that people don't understand you at first, in time to come they will. Or, they're just plain stupid. Love you very much Tobs! SEE YOU SOON PLEASE.And 2 hours before d stroke of midnight, I was counting down, at kopitiam. HAHA.
Nah, it was just a simple supper, my treat! (Yea, must say because d rest of d times they paid) Stupid Ahboy go sail to what lighthouse. Nabeh.
[HUIPING, Dont know why I cant find your photo! =(]
Oh welllll, as follows are 2 bastards that ruined my Secondary school life.
Oh welllll, as follows are 2 bastards that ruined my Secondary school life.
We watched each other grow up and I witness you grow big (no pun intended.)
Very well that after so long we still treat each other as pain in d ass. =)
Very well that after so long we still treat each other as pain in d ass. =)
Flea Wong!As named endearingly by Ms Ferlynn. One loves to laugh at fleas, and d other loves drowning bangalahs. Thanks fo' coming out and chill last minutely, both of you! I have many many things to say, but, next time then say la. Mad Loves!
Next; let's go to YongCong's party. HAHA.
Actual Day.
Slept till I'm happy 'nuff, but got woken up by K.Diva's text to wish me a happy birthday. Met toad and off we went to relive our childhood moments!
Presenting; Kidz Amaze @Jurong Safra!
I got my shiny! =) After receieving 'Super a lot of trash y'.
But I don't mind. Haha.
Bimbo Alert.
But I don't mind. Haha.
Bimbo Alert.
The following day was a Sunday, went to d studio fo' my class, after that, all of us went to pepper lunch and they held a mini celebration fo' me, d unsuspecting girl.
They all so sweet! Only known me fo' like what? 4weeks? Always have fun with them! =)Thank you, new friends.
After which, went over to meet my favorite people to hang out. Been so longgg!
Clinton, ShaoHui, Jeffy, and my lovely Jasmine! =D
Drank local beer, watched F1. Had fun! Thanks dears. Sorry I didn't manage to take a shot with everyone. Thanks fo' remembering me. I appreciate, a lot.
And to this dear up there, thanks fo' suggesting that the birthday girl had to down a waterfall. All the boys of course support you righttt. Thanks fo' d experience. And our taxi trip back home. HAHA. The uncle seriously, oh well. After you left, I will never forget d fact the he nagged at me till I reached home after you alighted.'Girl uh, uncle give you a word of advise, girls dont drink so much...' yadda yadda.
Haha. Jasmine dear, we've beeing thru' a whole lot. I love you deep into your bones. I'm sorry time hasn't been on our side as of late, but I won't forget you love. -mwamwa-
And so, I reached home tipsy and smelling like a drunkard. Mum, dad & didi presented me with this cake! It feels kinda weird seeing only 2 huge candles, but oh well. They're so sweet.
True that, family members are d only ones that will stay with you when you fall behind.
Celebrations in my home had never been of anything held on a large scale. But it's times like this, there's this unknown fuzziness growing inside of me. =)Oh! Did I mention, didi got me a cap! Very pretty, I like.
Very well, this is finally all posted. Enjoy! =)
I hope I be blogging much often as of now!





No comments:
Post a Comment