Been more than just days since I last wanted to blog properly, but blogger keeps screwing up. Oh welllll. So many things I wanna say, so many things I wanna scream out loud. Somethings go well, somethings screwed. Some people find that Ms Jo sounds cute, some people thinks it's like a wannabe.
I find that D9 is awesome with a capital A. S boy
I can't recall how long it's been. To have gone out with a member of the opposite sex and feel completely at ease. To know that you can rest assured knowing he won't have weird thoughts of you like all the other losers do. To be able to behave like kids again. Back in those times. To care nothing 'bout what other people think. So long since I had such fun. My ice-cream tastes so much better with you around.
Don't you hate it when you're having a wonderful time but it's gotta be cut short due to unforeseen circumstances, you just gotta leave so ever unwillingly? It's like, I haven't get to know you more. But it's okay, cause there'll be more or such.
Ms Jo, can you bring me to the movies again?
I wish that there's someplace where I can just open up. Just voice out all my thoughts. Oh, stop it about friends. Fuck you. All of you judge, I got judged. To hell with all the shit about loving each other all kinda shit. Friends are mere display sets. To get a true friend, how much shit do you have to go thru'?
And friends, I make a lot of friends.
But I lose more than I can keep, and why?
'Cause you fear that people would judge you like they judge me if you stay with me.
Face it.
No comments:
Post a Comment