Today, I did a performance fo' an event in the Primary school right next to my Secondary school. Indeed, the trip I took today is like walking down the memory lane. Today, I stood in front of a crowd, doing what I like best. Today, I got what I wanted 'cause I was chasing dreams. A dream is a wish your heart makes.
Dreams; what do people do when they've fulfiled their dreams?
Maybe they were right. More than one had told me I got it, and remained unchange. After dreams turned into reality, the next step is to secure it.
And today, I came to a realization;
All the nonsense assembly talks that my principle held was fucking true to the bones.
He would say things like 'Everyday is a good day if you make good use of that day.' every damn time. Of course we students would shut our ears to all that. One phrase in particular stood out today.
'Achieving what you want in life, its actually as simple as drinking a cuppa tea.
Because tea; Time x Effort = Achievment.'
I bet all of you OP people forgotten bout it. But thanks Mr E.K.Low, today, this formula finally made sense to me. I know it came a lil too late, but what d heck. Nothing's gonna stop me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment